Kerikeri Basin, showing the Stone Store, Kemp House, St James Church and schoolroom, possibly dated early 1900s (after 1913). Foreground on right shows horse and gig on wooden bridge. Two boats on the water. Post office, wharf and wharf shed also visible. Horses in front of store with a gig or cart to the right. School house on hill beneath St James Church. Hills in distance scrub covered.
paper (fiber product)